Policy For Mommy & Me Classes
What Data We Collect
Personal DataWhile subscribing to receive updates and information from TMC or registering for any of Our Offerings, You may be asked to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage DataUsage Data may be collected automatically when using the website or subscribing for more information. Usage Data may include information such as Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You use the website or subscribe for more information by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our website or when You access the website by or through a mobile device.
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your activity on Our website.
- Web Beacons.Certain sections of our website and our electronic communications may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your InformationThe Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the Offerings.
- To contact You:To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the Offerings.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about Offerings that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests :To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Offerings, marketing and Your experience.
- Sharing with Fellow Course or Program participants: We may share Your name, email address, phone number and child’s name with other participants in the Offering for which You have registered.
- With other users:when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- Business Transaction: If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Legal: To the extent such disclosure is required by law, for example, subject to a legal subpoena. Additionally, such information may be disclosed if (a) necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, (b) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; (c) protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public, (d)protect against legal liability
- Nobody else: Other that what is identified in this policy, we do not share Your information with anybody else.